Anti-wheel league

Challenges and Games - Extending your gameplay experience since 2008

Anti-wheel league

Postby augnob on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:40 am

We've seen the green solutions (aka Gravity Games). Now, how about collecting some brown solutions? Maybe blue is allowed too.

Here's a solution to the Mars shot to get things started..
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=58609
augnob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby augnob on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 am

augnob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby augnob on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 am

augnob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby augnob on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:32 am

augnob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby QB on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 am

QB
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby augnob on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:16 am

Full-up: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=59679
(though the anti-wheel league may have to have a chat with me, as you will see :))
augnob
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby weasel on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm

augnob wrote:(though the anti-wheel league may have to have a chat with me, as you will see :))


*sends stern reprimands*

Hahah awesome workaround though. I like the idea of this challenge!
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby QB on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 pm

augnob wrote:Full-up: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=59679
(though the anti-wheel league may have to have a chat with me, as you will see :))


lol! that was pretty awesome actually
QB
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby RocketRick on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:45 pm

augnob wrote:Full-up: http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=59679
(though the anti-wheel league may have to have a chat with me, as you will see :))


Fails now, due to the physics update.

Sorry!
RocketRick
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby dcw on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:48 am

dcw
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Steven Stone on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Steven Stone
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby crispyman on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Steven Stone wrote:Anti-wheel Wall:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=55875


Somehow I think you're misinterpreting the concept of 'no wheels'.
crispyman
 

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby weasel on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 pm

crispyman wrote:Somehow I think you're misinterpreting the concept of 'no wheels'.


"No wheels" means use only one wheel, right? :roll:
User avatar
weasel
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby OfficiallyHaphazard on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:07 pm

weasel wrote:
crispyman wrote:Somehow I think you're misinterpreting the concept of 'no wheels'.


"No wheels" means use only one wheel, right? :roll:


Well if you rearrange the letters no wheels, you get "one whel" :P
User avatar
OfficiallyHaphazard
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Kayamon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Anti-wheel solution for Tube:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=92866

This took me quite a while :-)
Does re-inventing the wheel count as using a wheel? :-)
Kayamon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Speedemon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Kayamon wrote:Anti-wheel solution for Tube:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=92866

This took me quite a while :-)
Does re-inventing the wheel count as using a wheel? :-)

Nice!
Speedemon
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: t3h int3rw3b5

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Speedemon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:22 pm

OfficiallyHaphazard wrote:
weasel wrote:
crispyman wrote:Somehow I think you're misinterpreting the concept of 'no wheels'.


"No wheels" means use only one wheel, right? :roll:


Well if you rearrange the letters no wheels, you get "one whel" :P

lol
Speedemon
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: t3h int3rw3b5

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Speedemon on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Steven Stone wrote:Anti-wheel Wall:

http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=55875

Even though that was pretty cool, it had a wheel on it. You should post it in the simple solutions thread.
Speedemon
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:02 pm
Location: t3h int3rw3b5

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby fachverwirrt on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 pm

fachverwirrt
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:39 am

Re: Anti-wheel league

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Guest
 

Next

Return to Challenges and Games



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DOINKSTER